News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You could tie something with spaghetti, it would just break.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

But even tying with ropes won't work. The mice will come and eat them and the table will break.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

And the Emperor's magic will begin to work backward.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

And then somebody'll throw off his groove and get defenestrated post haste.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Wha? We were talking about the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Who was it got defenestrated?
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

A different emperor.  One who is in need of a newfangled groove.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 27, 2021, 02:19:34 PM
A different emperor.  One who is in need of a newfangled groove.
@Teeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr, Kade's blaspheming against His Most Gracious Emperor Sebias. I think this is very suspicious...
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Hmm?  As far as I'm aware, Seb isn't, nor has ever been, a llama.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

You weren't talking about a llama, though.
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!