News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

One year anniversary!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 16, 2020, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Lol, I've seen this done before[ ยบ-) 

YAY! I've been here for exactly one year.  Oh joy! ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Thanks! It didn't take long. I'm sure these years are getting shorter.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Oh yeah, they gotta be taking days off. ^-^

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 16, 2020, 04:02:12 PM
Thanks! It didn't take long. I'm sure these years are getting shorter.
This year is a leap year, so it's longer than last year.

Verdauga, why couldn't you have made your account twelve minutes later?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Twelve minutes later than Sheev, or twelve minutes later than I did? On August 25th? Why, is that your birthday?

Booklover

Because we made our accounts on the same day.

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on January 16, 2020, 05:18:55 PM
Because we made our accounts on the same day.

That's odd, I feel like I didn't see you start posting until a few weeks after I joined.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Probably because I wasn't very active at the start, I only really became active later.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Three on August 24, then I didn't post again until October 18.

Sebias of Redwall

Happy forum birthday, Sheev!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!