News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Started by shisteer of nothing much, January 20, 2020, 12:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hah, like he'd be the one stalking you.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Matthias720

I may not be on the Staff anymore, and I'm not sure what I'm at liberty to reveal, but I will share this much. All I'll say is that it involves grandmas, cookies, infinite recursive corridors, and a wacky, wisecracking sidekick. Also, this DEFINITELY doesn't have ANYTHING to with dumpster juice. Nope, nothing at all.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

He used to be the lead admin.

Ooh, corridors!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Eew, why you gotta bring up dumpster juice, man?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 22, 2020, 06:02:38 AM
I may not be on the Staff anymore, and I'm not sure what I'm at liberty to reveal, but I will share this much. All I'll say is that it involves grandmas, cookies, infinite recursive corridors, and a wacky, wisecracking sidekick. Also, this DEFINITELY doesn't have ANYTHING to with dumpster juice. Nope, nothing at all.
o_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Booklover

What's even more worrying is the amount of guests with 'unknown action'.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

I know!! how come they know how to do that, but we don't!?!?

Matthias720

Quote from: lass of something much on January 22, 2020, 06:19:27 AM
I may not be on the Staff anymore.
wait, what?!
Quote from: Verdauga on January 22, 2020, 12:55:31 PM
He used to be the lead admin.
Quite so. I was the first Staff member appointed, but I stepped down back in 2018 for personal reasons.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 22, 2020, 02:36:01 PM
Eew, why you gotta bring up dumpster juice, man?
Because Staff-provided Dumpster Juice TM is high quality and contains many important minerals.

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 22, 2020, 02:44:29 PM
o_o
^_^

Verdauga

Sadly, because this DEFINITELY doesn't have ANYTHING to do with it, weI can't tell you whether he's telling the truth about Dumpster Juicetm

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Booklover

Apparently it came up back in 2015(got year wrong first time, might still be but if you care, you can check), in The Cellars (naturally). Quite interesting, really.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.