Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

The Shadow of Korriban

It's never to early to start planning for the wondrous annual "Forum Prom".  Everyone has time to prepare.  I've never hosted the annual event before so I'm going to do so this year.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Oooo, there's an annual Forum Prom?  How exciting!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Should be interesting.  I skipped my IRL prom, so I guess I'm due to go to one at some point  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

I object the vote, a rainforest is a humid jungle!

Kade Rivok

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing, honestly
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Changed.  I feel ashamed.

Here are my hip threads.  (For the prom)

The Shadow of Korriban

Double post:  Heads up, this is going to come around spring.  But we can plan ahead!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

I no not of what you mean, One-Eye.

One-Eye the wildcat

It is february. Spring is a month away. Starting a topic for soething to take place a month from now... I don't think  that's wise.

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Kade Rivok

Verily.  So, who's going to the prom with who?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban