Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Sort of, I guess.  The prom thread is the one that they took over with their goblin fighting stuffs.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I see.

We could start preparing for the next prom.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Never put off today... something something... that you can do... [insert something] ...sometime...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Maybe we could do something on nw years day? Celebrate the end of this rotten year and all.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Oooo, I think something like that would be fun.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on October 21, 2020, 04:56:40 AM
Awwwwwww! Isn't this the thread where it all began?
Not reeeeally...The so called beginning was when Scott was like: Oh shoot, man. I don't have a date!
And then Ebby was like: Lass is a weird loner who doesn't have a date *nudge, nudge*
And Scott was like: Welp, there's literally no one else....
And then I was like: A person who isn't driven away by my horrid spelling and grammar?! Let's go kill goblins together! Because that makes sense!
And then Scott was like: Yay! Killing things!

And then the rest is history! Poor Scott didn't realize that he'd have to act for so long
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on October 22, 2020, 12:17:24 AM
Not reeeeally...The so called beginning was when Scott was like: Oh shoot, man. I don't have a date!
And then Ebby was like: Lass is a weird loner who doesn't have a date *nudge, nudge*
And then I was like: A person who isn't driven away by my horrid spelling and grammar?! Let's go kill goblins together! Because that makes sense!

And then the rest is history! Poor Scott didn't realize that he'd have to act for so long
......Wat?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 22, 2020, 06:19:53 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on October 22, 2020, 12:17:24 AM

......Wat?
Which part are you reacting to?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱