News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Prom (Planning thread)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 28, 2020, 01:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

We're just making sure we're prepared for the
Spoiler
actual
[close]
forum threadXD
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on March 22, 2020, 07:35:22 PM
We're just making sure we're prepared for the
Spoiler
actual
[close]
forum threadXD
Exactly!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

well, okay then *takes Scott's paw* shell we? ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

*Pats Keva on the head* Oh, sis, kids grow up so fast, don't they? I wonder if those two love birds will remember us after they're married and gone...  ;)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Yes *Sniff* I'm fine, Lass, thank u! It's just that.... *Waaaaaahhh*

Sebias of Redwall

Scott McLamok

I think we should move to the prom thread.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on March 22, 2020, 07:39:44 PM
Yes *Sniff* I'm fine, Lass, thank u! It's just that.... *Waaaaaahhh*
are you sure?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Keva Strongbow

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱