News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Where Did Get Your Pen Name?

Started by lass of something much, February 05, 2020, 08:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

You must've really digged episode 9 then, huh?

(Since "dig" is being used in the slang form, do you think it'd be digged, or dug?  Dug doesn't sound quite right to me.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

I utterly hate everything I've heard about that motion picture, Kade.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

I got my pen name from a character in my fic, so.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

See! this is what I meant when I said this
Quote from: lass of something much on February 06, 2020, 04:33:15 PM
"just like a man!"
you all seem to get your pen names from books!

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 06, 2020, 06:47:38 PM
Well, I named me Sheev Palpatine.  Which I think is one of the coolest characters in Star Wars.
He killed all of his family!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tungro

Here I am Tungro. I original wanted Folgrim but he was taken so I went with his brother instead.

Most other places I am Arkos, derived from this,

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: lass of something much on February 07, 2020, 09:42:42 AM
Well, I named me Sheev Palpatine.  Which I think is one of the coolest characters in Star Wars.
That is in Legends...  Though, that's one of the coolest things about him.

One-Eye the wildcat

Sheev... You need help. Probably more than I do.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

One-Eye, you shot yourself in the foot simply to feel the painful sensations.  But I need help...

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 07, 2020, 11:53:34 PM

And this isn't worse?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't really think that's one of the coolest things about him.  But it proves dat boi is one of the most ruthless men in the galaxy.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 07, 2020, 11:53:34 PM
....*screems*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱