News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Where Did Get Your Pen Name?

Started by lass of something much, February 05, 2020, 08:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

So...How did you find your pen name, why did you pick the one that you did? I must know! ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

The question you are posing to others.  It's only right that you answer it for yourself first.  It's like giving your name before asking for somebody else's.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Aah, I see. lass is my initials ...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Initials.
My pen name (username?) is derived from my ff.net name, EbonyandTug. Take the first two letters from each word and you have Ebantu. Kararehe is Maori for 'wild' because on the forum I'm a wildcat.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Kade Rivok is my character from a project I'm working with a friend on.  You can look at my signature, click on "Writings of a Mad Man", and the partial short story "Family Lost, Family Gained" I have posted in that thread features him.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye is a major character in my fanfic "Sixclaw."I couldn't come up with a pen name, so I just named myself that, and it stuck.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, I named me Sheev Palpatine.  Which I think is one of the coolest characters in Star Wars.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!