The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

O.O
No! Teer, don't do it!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(Also OOC: Yes, he could do. When I do my thoughts, I'll have them in bold, since italics are taken. Basically what I'm feeling at the moment is cold horror at what you've gone through and guilt at the fact that it's my fault you've gone through it)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*is feeling slightly ill in real life and very ill on the forum*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(Still OOC: Yeah, I hadn't really planned this. I felt very depressed when I read Kade's description of the torture. She must be defeated, especially because I want control of my own body back. Getting rid of her could well involve some pain for me. I'm not exactly sure how one extracts another mind (or whatever she is) from one's brain)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Flashes of emotions not his own flew through Kade's heart.  Grief, despair, and chiefly... resignation.  He wasn't sure what Teer had experienced on her end, but he had a feeling that she now knew exactly what he'd gone through.  Her willingness to give into Miss Nere for his sake tore him apart and a chill came over him as a cold fury gripped his mind.*

No... that isn't how this story ends.

*He gritted his jaw and began pulling against the organic tethers holding him in place.  The creature sensed his struggle and tightened it's hold on him, flooding his mind with a sensation of blades slowly slicing down his body.  The pain only served to fuel his rage, however, and his muscles tightened and bulged as they were put to work.  This thing holding him was strong, but he was stronger.  Flecks of foam formed at the corners of his mouth and his eyes gained a redish hue as the bonds holding him weakened, and a low moan echoed through the mansion halls, coming from the Embrace of Pain as it felt pain itself for the very first time.  The thing tried to feed his mind the agony of having his skin peeled off in strips, but such sensations could no longer reach the roaring Otterbadger.  Suddenly, wet snaps sounded through the room, and all at once and Kade fell to the floor.  Something was yanked from the based of his head and he could feel something scrape against his skull, but that didn't matter.  He'd broken free.

(OOC: >_< This is so corny, oh my gosh)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

I could bring Oom in here. He could solve all these problems.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I'm not saying stop, but you're making me feel ill, Kade. :P)

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*Teer would have winced at the burning anger she felt from her friend if she had control of her own body. She didn't so, instead, she contented herself with doing the internal equivalent of frowning and insulting the beast who was putting her friend through all this* Nitrogen boiled toad! *she internally gritted her teeth to stop herself from crying out in pain as Kade struggled and The Embrace of Pain tightened its grip on the otterbadger. It was very, very painful. Her body was being sliced open in several different places. Then her skin was being peeled off, bit by bit. Pain flooded her mind, filling every corner and pushing all other thoughts aside. Sharp agony flowed through her veins and crowded for attention, her body screaming at her to make it stop, to crush whatever was causing this and to stop them causing it for anybeast else. She knew it was all in her head. She wasn't being chopped into pieces and nobeast was peeling her skin off. Still the feeling was there and it hurt. Really hurt. Suddenly, something pushed through the pain, the sheer volume blowing all thoughts of discomfort from her mind as she listened in surprise to the blood curdling roar of the otterbadger. She could feel his struggle and the sensation of something pulling out of the back of his head, then the relief when he hit the ground, free of the creature that had been holding him captive.
I assume that means no, you don't want me to give in to Miss whatever her name is? The door is unlocked. I'll keep her distracted while you get out of here.

*blinks in surprise as Kade breaks free of The Embrace of Pain, very effectively destroying it* This is your fault, Teer! What did you do? What have you told him?

I didn't do anything or tell him anything other than what you told me to. He is simply stronger than whatever that creature is used to. It's over, Nerek. I don't care what you want or don't want. I will NEVER help you with your evil plans. In fact, I will do whatever I can to stop you. I may be locked up but I still have a fair amount of power and I have knowledge, which I can inform Kade of now that you've connected our minds, plus I now know how to connect minds so I can communicate with other beasts.

I made it a temporary connection.

And I simply changed it to permanent. Cancelling time limits is child's play.

I can create another mind connection so that I can read anything you tell him.

No you can't. I safeguarded against that the second you put the first one in.

I'll find a way.

No you won't. You only have power on this thread and I don't plan on letting that change.

Silence! *repeats the memory of Kade's pain in Teer's mind*

One of Kreg's topics. Find her character profile and get as much information about her as possible and then act accordingly.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Walks in, knives crossed behind my back.*

Whaaat's going on?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye couldn't follow the events that were taking place, so the psychopath started doing the only thing he was ever good at. He pulled out a belt-fed machine gun and started firing at Teer.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!