News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

(No, Lass, the moster is thine OWN SELF *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN*)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*tries to spit fish soup out but the high pressure forces the swallowing action* Ow. *curls into a ball, clutching stomach* It hurts. When this has run its course, I'll deal with both of you. Now leave me alone.

Let me out of here first.

Not a chance.

Kade's got plenty of fish soup there and you're currently indisposed to stop him.

Very nice. Still not going to happen. Leave me alone.

No.

Kade, would you mind too much if I temporarily transferred your mind into my brain? It'll be a bit weird (for both of us) but it means you can get in and turn this blasted memory off.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Kade zapped the slaves holding his clones down, freeing them before sitting himself on the floor.  He wasn't really sure what would happen to his body once his mind left it.*

Sure thing.  If that's what you need me to do, then I'm on it.  That being said... what exactly do I need to do?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*has almost reached Nerek's mansion*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Just hold tight a second. I just need to perform the necessary... coding, if you like. Your body will disappear while your mind is inside my head, by the way. Now let's see... *Teer mentally bites her lip in concentration as her mind works over the calculations, transferring data to and from different parts of her mind until she was ready* Right, hold still and don't freak out. This will likely feel uncomfortable. *Teer reached out and mentally grabbed Kade's mind, pulling his consciousness into her brain and releasing him before he reached her mind* All done. In order to be able to do anything, you'll need to activate the system, which instantly shut down the moment it sensed you coming in. I'll send you the password and you'll need to put it into the screen on the workspace to your left.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*runs into the room just as Kade disappears* No! Nerek, where is he? What have you done?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

she has done much evil, my friend, but it will all soon be over...wether we win or we die.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Don't worry, Eb. He's just helping me for a while. If you need to you can talk to his clones.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

wait, Kade named the season?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 07, 2020, 05:17:24 AM
Don't worry, Eb. He's just helping me for a while. If you need to you can talk to his clones.
Um...no. I don't. Why would I- you know what, nevermind. *leaves hurriedly*

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*One of the Kade's from a different thread waves at Eb as she appears.*  Hey Eb!

*The other Kade from a different thread waves at her as she disappears.*  Bye Eb!

Whoa, that was definitely an odd feeling.  Ok, workspace to my left could only be this setup here, so... typing it in now...

*REDACTED*

...aaaand enter.  Ok, what's next?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*is not in the room*

And until we meet again,