News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

What?  No, this is Kade Rivok.

*On a closed channel, excluding Shirley*  Oi, what are you doing?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm introducing you. What do you think I'm doing? Shirley knows full well who I am.

Heh, Kade has quite the sense of humour.

Pleased to meet you, Kade Rivok. Now, what is it you wanted to discuss with me?

This might be a good time for you to let me out of your digestive system, Kade. (You're one of the Kades from Seb's court house, right?)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ah, yes, I apologize.  I can't help myself sometimes.

So, I represent the outside entity known as "Kade Rivok", ma'am.  As "Kade"'s and "Shisteer"'s fates seem to grow ever more intertwined as time passes, I believe it would do us good to have representatives in each other's parliaments.  In doing so, we will be able to expedite future matters regarding the two as they arise.  In order to attain this goal, I've been informed that a vote must be made, and that you will represent me during this process.  I do look forward to working with you.

You aren't wrong, but... how do I, uh... how do I do that?  Now that I think about it, I tend to keep things... where they are, so to speak.  (No, this should be the Kade from this thread.  The two from the court have since returned.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

(But the Kade from this thread disappeared when your mind entered my brain so there shouldn't even be a physical entity known as Kade in this thread, unless it's one of the ones from Seb's courthouse. I think only one of them has returned there) Hmmm, good question. I usually just spit things out from my stomach but, come to think of it, I don't think everybeast can do that. It's a shame Verdauga left the topic.

Ah, yes. *takes out pen and clipboard* Tell me, what is your political party name?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(Ah, I suppose you're right.  We'll go with that then)  Indeed.  Well, at least I don't think you're in any danger.

Well, my Mind Palace generally goes by the name "Kingdom of Advanced Dynamic Empathy", or KADE for short.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Interesting, interesting. *writes that down* And what are your party policies, Kade Rivok?

Kingdom of Advanced Dynamic Empathy? *chuckles* I like it!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Yeah, I can come up with good stuff every once in awhile  ;D

The defense of all friends and the destruction of the foebeast, while also trying to cause friendly mischief and chaos along the way.  All plans for mischief and chaos are run through the K.A.D.E. to determine suitability to the situation, that way no actual harm is caused.

Ugh, my stomach feels a bit weird... are you ok in there?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit cramped is all, and I think you forgot to put me through the stomach acid protector so my scales will need to be shined when I come out.

So I see.

*nods and keeps taking notes* Yes, very good. I think the voters will agree with your ideals. Now, is there anything else you'd like to add or will that be all for now? There will, of course, be the speech you are required to give. Do you need any help with that or will you manage on your own?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Stomach acid protector?  I didn't know that was a thing, sorry.  I'll help with shining your scales to make up for it.  Also, I'm surprised it's cramped honestly, I've grown considerably as of late.

Speech?  Mm, I certainly wouldn't mind some help there, if it isn't too much of a bother.  I really appreciate the help, Shirley.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

How else would I have eaten you and you come out with your fur still perfectly fluffed? Stomach acid isn't good for fluff, so, when I eat you, I put you in a Sap, which is a bit like a... air bubble, of sorts. It allows you to have some room to move around, it protests your fur and it gives you plenty of oxygen so you won't die.

No problem. I'll just order a cup of tea first. Would you like a drink?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ok, uh... how do I put you in a Sap, then?  Is that something I can even do?

Just some water, thanks.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

It's kinda too late now, and I don't even know if you can do it. I suppose otterbadgers aren't designed to eat things without the intention of digesting them.

Of course. Please excuse me, I'll be right back.

So, what's your speech going to be about?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

True enough.  On the plus side, my stomach is feeling better now.

Mmmm... I'll start with introductions of course, though I imagine folks will already know me.  I'll mention Nerek and how we were able to stop her by working together, showing that as proof that having representatives in each others mind governing systems is a good idea.  I'll probably also go into the fact that it makes even more sense since we're (sorta) family now, and that by working together we can better protect the forum from invaders and ne'er do wellers.  I might also touch on the fact that by working together, we can have a bit more fun around here, but only if I think that'll play well to the parliament.  Thoughts? 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Sounds good. Only mention that last part if the Minister of Health isn't there. She doesn't have much of a sense of humour. And we're properly family, so leave the (sorta) out.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!