Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Are you raising the price by $2, or are you offering $2?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

nether, he is going to die.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

So that post was pointless then.  Also, @shisteer of nothing much , I believe Lass is threatening your dear hubby.

Anyways, SOLD!  Teer, you now not only own Verdauga metaphorically, but literally as well!  I'm happy for ya.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 03, 2020, 02:22:49 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 03, 2020, 01:25:21 AM
I have started something great.
This is my own personal brand of chaos.
Dance, my puppets.

What, did Sheev find where you live, knock you over, and start typing under your account?
Nope. It's all me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

*Laughs in evil mastermind.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

You actually spelt it right this time!
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 03, 2020, 03:10:36 AM
So that post was pointless then.  Also, @shisteer of nothing much , I believe Lass is threatening your dear hubby.

Anyways, SOLD!  Teer, you now not only own Verdauga metaphorically, but literally as well!  I'm happy for ya.
Thank you very much. *pays for Verdauga* This is one of the best slaves I've ever purchased! He looks strong enough to do the chores and he's not too emaciated so I shouldn't need to feed him much.
It's such an inconvenience when you buy a slave and he's already been starved to the point of exhaustion. You need to give them a few solid meals before they're good for anything!
I tell you, selling near starved slaves for top prices is positively criminal behavior! I just can't abide it, though I suppose it's not as bad as those fellers who sell themselves as slaves and then insist on being paid for multiple times over. Wages, they call it! Huh! I call it flat out robbery, plain and simple!
I'm extremely glad you're not one of those slave dealers. Thank you so much for doing business with me. I look forward to further transactions.
*flicks fingers and multiple beasts appear. One rolls out a red carpet, another drives a horse drawn carriage into view and another bows deeply and holds the carriage door open, offering his hand as assistance to climb inside carriage. A burly slave, a full head taller than the rest, takes Verdauga and, after tying his paws to his sides, hauls him on top of the carriage and secures him in place. Climbs inside carriage and knocks on the ceiling, indicating that the carriage should move forward*

What? No, stop! Let me out of here!

Hush, I have control now and there's nothing you can do about it. Stay still and quiet or I'll release some unpleasant memories.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(Huh... well, that happened.)

*Waves Teer off.*  Indeed, indeed.  I'm sure we'll be able to do business again soon.  Do take care now!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

O.O
did..did...did you just do...do...that?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Apparently.  But now I'm a multi-millionaire, so I don't care!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

The italics mildly concern me. Is that Teer's alter-ego surfacing?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I was thinking that too, but usually she tries to fight it off so I wasn't sure.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!