News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The New BWAS

Started by Kade Rivok, February 20, 2020, 05:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

We could have Skarzs dig a never ending tunnel.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I feel like he'd do that without us even having to provoke him >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kade Rivok

*bump*

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 14, 2020, 02:59:07 AM
You may not want my opinion, but that's part of the fun of art, I think. It can evolve and be molded on the fly, and that's what will make your art yours. I'd like to encourage you to keep going if you don't think your art is as good as you want it to be. Every one will be better than the last.
If I may use @lass of something much as an example, over the time that I have seen her on here, her art has changed and improved further than I think she may realize. Perhaps she's not where she wants to be, but we can see her improving and that's because she just keeps trying and is developing a style of her own.

If you want to find her, there's an incredible artist within you waiting to break out.

Skarzs is just a big ol' fluffy squish bear ^_^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Gives @Skarzs a lolly and a pat on the head*  Stand up for yourself, boy. :)  Life is to short to squander it with children whose thinkers no only violence. You have a sparkling future ahead with more skipping stones then Kade could throw at you. In all my days I have never encountered such a bright boy as yourself. Your grey matter must not be squandered on the things of this world.  You are destined for greatness, hey?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

I think Skarzs is strong enough to not need to be defended  :giggle:

Which is why he must be destroyed
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

The one time I'm glad to be a weak link...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Your never the weak link and never will be.....

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

That's very sweet of you, but you're wrong XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Well ya can't be.....Cause that spot is reserved for me....

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 14, 2020, 06:51:06 PM
*bump*

You may not want my opinion, but that's part of the fun of art, I think. It can evolve and be molded on the fly, and that's what will make your art yours. I'd like to encourage you to keep going if you don't think your art is as good as you want it to be. Every one will be better than the last.
If I may use @lass of something much as an example, over the time that I have seen her on here, her art has changed and improved further than I think she may realize. Perhaps she's not where she wants to be, but we can see her improving and that's because she just keeps trying and is developing a style of her own.

If you want to find her, there's an incredible artist within you waiting to break out.

No.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on December 15, 2020, 02:59:58 AM
Well ya can't be.....Cause that spot is reserved for me....

[cheese]Well, we can both be weak links long as we fall off together..[/cheese]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Nah Imma fall first....

This is the Way.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 15, 2020, 03:30:19 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 14, 2020, 06:51:06 PM
*bump*

No.
Don't lie, Skarzsles.
Freddy