News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The New BWAS

Started by Kade Rivok, February 20, 2020, 05:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

He hasn't bathed in years.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Natural defense mechanism
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Let's make Skarsz listen to "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey on repeat coming from no discernible direction, meaning he can't block his ears or turn away from the sound.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Let's make him listen to stones being ground to dust. That oughta scare him.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot aboot 'Lazt Chriztmaz' inztead? Zat zong really irritatez me Mum. Perzonally 'Santa Baby' really getz on me nervez- zuch a greedy brat! Zlip a Zable under ze tree..? Aye zure, but tiz a loive Zable vho iz iz gaein' tae boite yer greedy 'and und maul ye fer yer zelfizh materializm. Und zen ye get run o'er by ze yacht ze alzae vanted und reduced tae a pulp. MUVAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Serves the selfish fool right. :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Skarzs ought to be run over by a yacht, but I doubt it would do any damage to him.
Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Red
Umbrellaz
Durin'
Eazter

The Skarzs

What horrible weather for Easter
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, could be vorze...

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lemonic
Atmozphere
Variationz
Available