News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Hones in on Lass' location.*

There you are.
*Begins walking over to Lass.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

OOC: Hehe, I've bean eaten by goblins, so that's a hard thing to do XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

{You survived. Forumites are unkillable. That and I'm specifically following your walkie-talkie locator signal.}

*Startsrunning.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

OOC: how in arda... well, if I'm not dead yet, then I'm being torchured... in witch case...

*screams in pain*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Hears a faint scream but is too focused on finding Lass.*

lass of something much

Lass screamed again and tried to flinch away from the horrible blades, without success, just making it  more painful, the goblins laughed at the squirrel maiden, and spoke in their foul voices, seeming to be taunting her, but at this time, all that filled her was pain.
"no' so stron' now! eh?" A straggly goblin sneered. Lass only whimpered, and shut her eyes tightly. "that-...no-..." And with that she fainted from bloodloss.

OOC: Scott, I let myself be captured so you could get away, don't waste that! ya hear me!?!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Traces the locator to a cave and finds Lass, unconscious, surrounded by goblins.*

'Oy. Get out of here.

lass of something much

OOC: GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! don't you go getting your self killed too!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

{I haz cleaver. I haz Thomasbane. I also haz badger butcher. I'll be fine.}

*Shoos the goblins out of the cave.*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons Mjolnir and proceeds to knock goblins nilly willy* (My, these goblins must be endless. They were first introduced ages ago. XD)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: how in arda are you even alive? o.o
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

OOC: I'm pretty awesome.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: I mean...you're not wrong...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

OOC:  O0 Mm-hmm.  ^-^

*Continues fighting goblins*