Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

(OOC:) She'll wake up.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 16, 2020, 06:11:04 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 15, 2020, 11:00:49 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 15, 2020, 09:57:21 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 15, 2020, 09:14:49 PM
OOC: KADE STOP WITH THE OVERPOWERED MAGIC PLEASE.

Once again, this isn't an RP thread. -_-
One can be overpowered in real life too. Just because it's not an RP doesn't mean you can't be overpowered.

Did you mean actual irl, or RP irl?  As far as RP'ing goes, folks generally shouldn't be overpowered unless they're fulfilling a specific purpose for the RP.  RP'ing is story telling after all, and I tend to agree with Scott as far as that goes.  There should always be something to balance things out, even if it's something seemingly unrelated.  Like, take badgers for instance.  They are most definitely OP, but there are very few of them, they make very large targets, and they're also usually needlessly reckless.  Also, in general, fighting is about the only thing they're good at  :laugh:

As far as actual IRL... wut?
I didn't mean either of those options. I meant forum real life.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 16, 2020, 08:03:37 AM
*Scott went to the kitchen to make Lass some bannana cake with chocolate chips when she woke up.. If she woke up.
OOC: Awwwww!!!!! that's sooo cute!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Makes something that looks kinda like a cake tries it and makes one of  those faces Calvin makes when his mom gives him healthy food.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: XD still, very sweet of you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Tries making more cake till he finally got the taste he was looking for and of course Scott just had to burn it.*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: *yet again falls into helpless laughter*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Is finally finished with the cake setting it beside Lass. Scott felt a pang of guilt. He was the reason Lass was like this. Scott slowly walked upstairs to punch himself in the attic.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass was re-living the goblin attack, then it was some how, it was filled with something very strange...a...a...a cake?...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*climbs on roof and begins to play with his knife twirling it around through his fingers. Scott began to walk in circles kicking a bowl of lamb sauce whenever he passed it.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

The cake seemed to grow, bigger and bigger, till it blocked all else, apart from....Kawa kawa?....
Lass felt smothered, her paws still bound, she tried so get away but couldn't move, she struggled madly then screamed "AHH! it's gonna squish meeee!!!!" then fell deep into the land of dreams, lying still again...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*leans over Lass with concern, poking her gently* Hey, Lass, you're alright. What's the matter? You're perfectly safe now.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Lass flinched, then slowly opened her eyes, aaand AAAHHHHH!! wished she hadn't, groaning softly she sat up. "Where's Scott? there's some poor beast stuck in the caves, I tried to save it, but got co-" thinks better of it. "there were seven massive trolls! I think the poor beast is badly hurt! you must help it!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Is trying to treat Scott whilst he's moving about.*

Can you stop? This is difficult as it is, without your gesticulations.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*grabs Teer's claw* "you've gotta save the poor beast, Teer!!!!!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Injects a sedative into Scott to get him to calm down.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)