News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

The beast calmly scooped the cage up, and grunted at Scott disapprovingly, then gently lifted Scott and placed him on top of the cage, and after retrieving Scott's weapons from her back, the beast placed Scott in another cage, then continued at the same lightning speed, carrying the cages in such a way as to not shake them up.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Gwiblflubberseclumpenumlpuz)

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(I just made a new word you use it when you are feeling mad but you don't want to curse so you say GWIBLFLUBBERSECLUMPENUMLPZ!)

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

Or you can use the old faithful.  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 26, 2020, 03:50:51 AM
(I just made a new word you use it when you are feeling mad but you don't want to curse so you say GWIBLFLUBBERSECLUMPENUMLPZ!)
(I think I like REEEEEEE better...sorry...Ashleg's fault...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott woke up. The beast was taking them over an abyss. Scott cut the bars with his small knife and began to slowly climb to Lass's. Scott was about to cut it but the beast stopped and looked at him. Picking him up by the neck the beast opened it's mouth. Scott kicked it's nose but the thing just flicked Scott from it's finger into the abyss.*
(Please don't save me I'm going to take a break from the forum for awhile soo..)

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(First; the beast is trying to save us from the hide-behinds, not throw us into abysses'. Secondly; What!? why?! is it my fault?! When will you be back!? Please don't goooooo!!!!! and Finely; You can't just cut threw the bars, they are meatal from the shadow realm!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I set up a new topic specifically for you guys to attack the goblins in. Go.

*Pushes Lass, Scott, and One-eye out of the topic.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

(b-but, Coy's LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow