News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 08, 2020, 08:21:14 AM
Thanks, Seb! *Sips iced tea* *Glances nervously at the wall-eating faeries* O_o
Er, yes, let's... take a stroll away from the walls, shall we?

MUFASA!!! SCOTT!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(Er, sorry, I didn't know we were beside a cliff...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(*hugs Scottie tighter*)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(I just realized that your armor has a knife on it's shoulder part, if you were fighting somebeast, he/she could just kill you with your own knife O.O)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Uhh I could also kill them with it........

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Maybe so, but it would be much easier for your opponent to reach it than for you..)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(I can see how the small guy could win if the purple guy had a knife on his shoulder.)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

But the big purple guy would have a gun and if it had no ammo he would use the knife.......

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Yeah, but the other guy would get to it first! ;))
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)