News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: lass of something much on May 29, 2020, 02:56:34 AM
Ah, thanks bro! Seb, how did you even get here? Aren't you walking with Russa? *stands upright* Where's Ebby?
*materialises beside Lass* Here.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

Ah, thanks bro! Seb, how did you even get here? Aren't you walking with Russa? *stands upright* Where's Ebby?
I am walking with her, but who says I can't do both? I'm talented like that.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*raises an eyebrow*
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on May 29, 2020, 09:40:18 PM
*materialises beside Lass* Here.
Ah there you are! *hugs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

@Kade Rivok, would you mind bringing us all some drinks? I do believe @Russa Nodrey finished hers. Please have it ready by the time we get back. *Continues to stroll off with Russa*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Is strolling off with Seb* *Tries to think of something to say while we're strolling* This is a nice stroll that we are strolling.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

( :laugh: I know, right?)

*Scratches ear* Mm-hmm. Agreed. What is your favorite color? What are your thoughts on Tangled? *Continues strolling, glancing over at Kade*

Russa Nodrey

I really like blue. I'm not sure why, though. Tangled is pretty good. It's been a long time since I last watched it. How 'bout you?
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Wow this thread changed...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Swats hornets aside* Really, my man. You should find something to do. How about you get this lady and I some drinks, eh?

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 31, 2020, 10:00:41 AM
I really like blue. I'm not sure why, though. Tangled is pretty good. It's been a long time since I last watched it. How 'bout you?
Blue is a cool color. It's one of my favorites, but I couldn't choose one. I also liked Tangled. Keva and I like singing some of the songs. Once we are done are walk, what should we do? Are we allowed to leave the prom building? Bowling or ice skating would be fun. We could even ask the others (And that one butler, too, I guess) to come.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2020, 03:44:21 AM
*Swats hornets aside* Really, my man. You should find something to do. How about you get this lady and I some drinks, eh?

Nah, those are, like, EDF hornets.  Swatting won't quite cut it  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

They fire car sized stingers from on high.  Their queen is larger than some skyscrapers.

EDF is such a stupid, fun game series.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 05, 2020, 10:21:27 PM
EDF is such a stupid, fun game series.
Lol.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 05, 2020, 10:21:27 PM
They fire car sized stingers from on high.  Their queen is larger than some skyscrapers.