Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Why would you bring this back?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

(I figured we might as well wrap up the prom that didn't really happen via everyone leaving kind of confused  ;D)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(How does one wrap up a prom, though? I say we keep going! *Cracks out some rot beer*)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(Well, my date is long gone, so it's not like there's anything for me to do -_-)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(Hold up, you had a date?! *Le gasp* Who was it, ya lucky duckling?)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Is that where Korn came from?)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 02, 2020, 12:30:50 AM
(Well, my date is long gone, so it's not like there's anything for me to do -_-)

Ah. Sorry. Stopped checking the thread mid goblin (?) attack.

Kade Rivok

(Maybe?  I think Lass may have also started it at some point when she said that because we both game, we'd be good together  :laugh:)

EDIT: That was at Seb; didn't see the new post, lol.  YEAH, I stopped checking for awhile too >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 02, 2020, 12:37:33 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 02, 2020, 12:30:50 AM

Ah. Sorry. Stopped checking the thread mid goblin (?) attack.
Yeah, it kinda. . . Killed. . . the mood.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Corn and Kade two smoothies*

Kade Rivok

Uh... what kind of smoothies?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!