News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

(Impostor route?  What doth thou mean?)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{Well, you don't have to be the one Teer is flinging around, and I wouldn't be, since I just arrived, so there would be an imposter posing as me. I don't know why they would, but it's still an idea.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(Edited my post; going with it being a different Kade that accidentally got teleported in.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{I could teleport the other Kade out soon, but for now I think I''l just watch.}

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(;D)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{ :laugh:}

*Mutters to himself.* I need to disconnect that S.T.A....It's getting inaccurate...

*Strides to the edge of the dance floor.*

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

She mentioned something  on one of the previous pages.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Eats a cupcake*  *Barfs*  I'm allergic dairy.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

*realises that it's Kade I'm dancing with, not Verdauga* What? This is not supposed to happen. *drops Kade mid spin and stalks off the dance floor* And my husband is still taking forever.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Grabs Teer and sweeps her off her feet.*

It's already taken, darling.

shisteer of nothing much

You're here! *hugs Verdauga* Let's dance.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

lass of something much

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on March 23, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
*Eats a cupcake*  *Barfs*  I'm allergic dairy.
Aw, that's a shame, I'm sure you can eat the Dog chocolate, it's quite nice.......
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱