News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*the first goblin line enter through the gate, and one goes down by Lass' thrust*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott watched in horror as thousands of goblins ran through the trees all going in one direction..Towards Lass*
(Screen goes black. To be continued...)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(screen? :laugh:)
*cuts at another and takes a step back as she thought
to many, far too many...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Watches as Lass kills many goblins but it was only a matter of time before she would fall. Backing up Scott ran at top speed jumping off the mansion roof and grabbing hold of a tree limb, he began to swiftly climb from tree to tree, he couldn't see Lass because some trees were in his way he just hoped Lass was alright.*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass yelped as she missed a block, then ran the offending goblin through with her blade*
*she was slowly retreating back, she had to get them away from her friends!*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott made it to the last tree and jumped from it, pulling out his small knife he threw it at a goblin, he was no knife thrower so the pommel of the knife hit the goblin on the head, pulling out his sword and landing beside Lass he began to ferociously cut through the goblins.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*jumps in fright as Scott appeared at her side, then seeing at the newcomer was Scott, relief filled her, and she stopped her retreat, still thrusting blocking and slicing at the foe*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Stabbing a goblin through the throat and punching the face of another. Scott watched Lass as she gracefully dodged the goblins spears, they were doing well but Scott knew that it was only a matter of time before they had to retreat.*

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 26, 2020, 01:51:27 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 26, 2020, 01:22:22 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 26, 2020, 12:32:00 AM
O.O

I didn't think I was gone that long. What happened?

You're back again?  I wondered where you'd run off to  ^-^
[close]

Yeah, sorry, got lost in the castle.

That's quite alright.  Now, I'd ask if you would like to dance with me, but I feel I have no chance of matching up to your skill level.  Also, there seem to be goblins about. -_-

*Fires a random bolt of lightening into the goblin horde without looking in their direction.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

OOC: Why is everyone nowadays so overpowered? I remember the time when everyone was basically redwall canon just medieval style fighting.

This is the Way.

Cornflower MM

Oh no worries, Kade, I have no clue how to ballroom dance. Closest thing I know is a bit of Latin.

lass of something much

OOC; Skarz started it! ;D

*the lightening strikes the third rank, making the second and forth rank stop and splutter, blundering about, but, as most of the first rank goblins were un effected by the blast, Lass couldn't stop. and she found her self facing a Very large (and smelly) goblin with a horrid grin on it's face. she swayed back, stabbing another as she spun, under the big goblin's club, and stabbed it in the side through a gap in it's armour*
(also thanks, but graceful is one word nobeast would use to describe me XD)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott was facing a bulky goblin with a crud sword. The goblin swung it's sword at him but he blocked it with his own sword, only to be backhanded by the bulky goblin. Scotts vision became red as he felt himself fly ten feet backwards and smash into a tree. When his vision came back he felt a heavy foot stomp on his chest, he could hear the crack of his bones he reached for his knife to find it not there the goblin slashed it's sword down ward's Scott barely avoided the slash, he couldn't keep this up much longer. The goblin seeing that it missed wrapped his bulky hands around Scotts neck. Scott knew it was over so he said*
"Well aren't you the ugliest thing I ha-"
*Then it squeezed, and Scott blacked out.*

(Edit: I apologize for all the bad grammar mistakes.I changed it again and replaced the word miss with missed cause it might give people the wrong idea of what's going on.)

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer gave her husband an apologetic smile, gesturing to where goblins were fighting with Lass and Scott.
"Please excuse me for a moment. I'll be back soon and we can continue our walk but I think the Lassie and the Laddie would appreciate my help."
Giving her husband a quick kiss, the taniwha spread her wings and launched into the sky, circling the fight to see where she was most needed. Lass was severely outnumbered but she seemed to be coping. Scott, however, looked to be struggling, or, more to the point, not struggling, with an especially large goblin that looked as though he was about to decapitate her friend.
He must be unconscious. the taniwha thought, a worried frown creasing her forehead as she dived at the goblin, catching him under his raised arm and sending him crashing to the ground with her claws in his side. Teer gave a low growl and ripped her claws out of the dead creature, turning to check on Scott.
"Hey, you alright, Scottie boy?" The squirrel was unresponsive and Teer picked him up gently in her talons, taking to the air a second time as she headed inside the mansion. She just hoped somebeast had some medical supplies. The ballroom would have ice near the drinks so the taniwha made her way there.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*after dispatching another group of foe-beasts, Lass glanced back at Scott, only to see him flung back, more and more goblins were charging through the gap in the gates, like ants. Lass winced as a goblin blade made its way past her distracted defense, leaving a shallow gash in her side and turning her attention back to the fight. She needed to go help her friend. Stupid dingo faced goblins!
She shoved Scott's dirk into the chest of a goblin and turned side-on, fighting her way through the melee, struggling to get to the fallen squirrel and unable to watch where he was or what he was doing. She risked another glance behind her in time to see Teer smash into a goblin. She couldn't see Scott in the brief peak she had and she didn't have time to look properly as the goblins engaged her once more in swelling numbers. She wanted to help her friend but was forced to reassure herself by the fact that Teer would look after him.

OOC: BTW the goblins are still trying to put Kade's fire out, and so they only sent some of the biggest after us...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱