News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

OOC: I belive you have just made a multiverse.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: XD I think so, I think I should edit my post...again...but I don't know what parts to cut out XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: well it also depends on Teer so you should maybe combine it. I suggest either of you will kill that one ugly goblin and the other will take me to safetey or something like that.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: I already edited it...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Pain, that was all he could think of pain it felt like being stabbed multiple times, then choked he couldn't move anything, he heard the flap of wings it must have been an ange bringing him to Heaven,  and for once in his life the squirrel accepted death, but another thought entered his mind Lass did he want to leave her could he really just give up? Scott used all his willpower to try and move but to no avail maybe he was dead after all.*

(Gahh my grammar is disgustang)
Edit: I changed it a bit so that it fits in with the edit Lass made.

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

(Disgustang? That makes me happy. It's certainly the most creative way of spelling disgusting I've come across recently.
Also, I'm all for the multiverse. Let it continue!)

Teer deposited her precious load beside the refreshments' table, a concerned frown creasing her forehead as she examined the unconscious squirrel. He had a bump, and then some, on his head, along with multiple other wounds. He was still breathing though, and the taniwha breathed a sigh of relief. The wounds were bad and, no doubt about it, he would be in a fair amount of pain when he woke, but he would live.
Teer grabbed a scoop of ice from a chilly bin, wrapping it in a nearby tea towel and holding it to the young squirrel's head. Lass always carried an emergency bag. She would have kawakawa to on her and would probably be tired enough to leave the fight anyway. Time to go back to the fight.
Teer grabbed a few nearby cushions off the chairs that were set around the room for beasts to sit in when they wanted a break from the dancing and propped Scott up on them, making sure he was comfortable before going back outside.
She fought her way through the ranks until she stood beside Lass, who was still fighting for her life. Leaning closer to the shapeshifter, she whispered softly.
"Scott's down. I've taken him inside and he's got some ice on his head but he could do with some kawakawa ointment. Do you have any? It might be best if you go tend to him anyway. I'll hold this lot under relative control."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

some sixth sense told Lass that some beast was behind her, she spun round and aimed a killing blow, then at the sight of her sister, she switched the stone crushing cut to an under arm at another goblin, useing the momentum to disarm (yes, that was a pun) a foe, who was about to end her.

*the color ran from Lass' face* "Is he okay!? how bad is it? I couldn't get to him! Teer! tell mee!!!!"
As Lass was distracted the scar faced goblin who she had just disarmed, with it's last move, it stabbed Lass in the footpaw, then died.*

*Lass tried for all she could not to scream, insted, she wipered* "Yeah, that might be for the best.."

and with that she cut her way back, but by now the goblins were weary of her, and they jumped away from her sword, but at this point, she didn't care...

OOC: sorry, Scott, I edited it again...*grins sheepishly*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 26, 2020, 12:32:00 AM
O.O

I didn't think I was gone that long. What happened?
I feel the same.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 26, 2020, 04:27:41 AM
OOC: Why is everyone nowadays so overpowered? I remember the time when everyone was basically redwall canon just medieval style fighting.

((OOC:  I started off normal, actual, just having the ability to dodge.  Then I acquired an enchanted fork, then I was turned into an Otterbadger, and now here I am  ;D))

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 26, 2020, 05:04:45 AM
Oh no worries, Kade, I have no clue how to ballroom dance. Closest thing I know is a bit of Latin.

Nor do I, actually.  Shall we give it a try after dispatching this goblin horde?  *Fires chain lightening from his enchanted fork into the goblin horde.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 26, 2020, 01:45:11 PM
((OOC:  I started off normal, actual, just having the ability to dodge.  Then I acquired an enchanted fork, then I was turned into an Otterbadger, and now here I am  ;D))
Guilty as charged.

*eventually realises something is going on that isn't just loud music* Anybody need help? You'd better not be interrupting my peaceful reading for nothing, you know.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 26, 2020, 04:27:41 AM
OOC: Why is everyone nowadays so overpowered? I remember the time when everyone was basically redwall canon just medieval style fighting.
{They like playing Mary-Sues.}

*Grabs first aid kit from SUV and heads for Scott.*

Let's get you patched up, buddy.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(Says the person who can teleport anyone and anything anywhere at anytime)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{Oh, please. I haven't even teleported on this thread. And teleporting does fatigue me, I've mentioned that before.}

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

(That's just flavor text  :laugh:)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

{It's only flavor text 'cause y'all have been wise enough to stay out of trouble then. ;). And I still let myself get hurt here, don't I?}