News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*starts shooting the goblins with an SKS*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

"c-careful One-eye, you might hit Teer!" Lass said this as she blundered inside, and, seeing Scott covered in blood, she rushed over to him, the blood wrath was well and truly gone now, all that was left of it was the goblin blood.

"Scott!" Another sob expend Lass as she said this. "Don't die! please don't die.."
she sat down, and started pulling herbs and salves out of her bag, then a small pot of kawakawa, she took the lid off and gently placed some on Scott's wounds.
"I'm sorry, this will hurt...allot" Lass thought; it'll do him a world of good, I just wish it didn't sting so much...
she wrapped the wound tightly, making sure it was not too  tight then moved on to the next one.   "well, at least we'll have cool scars..." she said with a small smile.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Is currently administering first-aid to Scott.*

Would you mind?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Would you mind washing your hands, getting that ice pack out of my first-aid kit, and when you got it, holding this gauze for the bandage?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on March 26, 2020, 05:36:42 PM
*Is currently administering first-aid to Scott.*

Would you mind?
Do you mind? (I wonder who will get this reference)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

One-Eye the wildcat

Teer is a Taniwha. Avoiding shooting her is very easy.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Actually, HIVE minds.

*Finishes bandaging Scott.*

lass of something much

OOC:*would ask what hands are but doesn't*

Lass looked down at her paws, then back at Scott, then at her paws again.
"oh, right" and with that she got up washed her paws, pulled an ice pack out of her bag and handed it to Verda, then collapsed.

AOOC: I do, Bookie!! I get it!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Shifts gaze to Lass.*

I should get my usergroup set to "medic". Mods?

*Begins to diagnose Lass.*

*Not with dead.*

lass of something much

*slowly gets up*
"I'm fine...just, do you think he'll be okay?" Lass was worried sick, both for Scott, and Teer, we really needed to call in more of the Infirmary Aide if things should carry on like this...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Stay here, drink this, *Hands Lass a glass of water* Keep Scott safe until he wakes up again, and most importantly, have fun.

*Grabs Thomasbane from inside my greatcoat.*

lass of something much

have fun? in a war where your loved ones may die? Lass stopped that thought at what it was, and nodded, showing that she understood. she sipped the water.

"I will, even to my last breath, I will!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Oh, did this turn into an RP? *Whacks some goblins in the head with the magical frying pan*

Verdauga

Apparently.
*Unsheathes and cleans Thomasbane.*

*Cuts a piece of cake and begins to eat.*