News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Teer snarled a challenge at the nervous goblins, wiping the back of her paw over her face to clear some of the splattered blood off. They weren't so enthusiastic to push forward anymore, strangely enough. The taniwha snapped her teeth and stomped her paw, her eyes glinting in the moonlight.
"You have five seconds to get through the gate, then I'm going to start breathing heavily. One."
The goblins scrambled for the gap in the gate, pushing and shoving each other as they struggled to get away. They didn't know what was involved with that scaled monster breathing heavily but it sounded like a very menacing threat and they didn't want to wait around to see what it meant.
"When you get outside, you better keep running until you're well away from this place. Two."
The desperate effort to flee continued and the ones who were already clear of the gates began running for the edge of the cloud.
"Three."
The goblins didn't even hesitate when they reached the edge, jumping to earth, willing to face the hard impact rather than keep going in a rather one sided fight.
"Four."
The goblins were all clear of the gate now and were fleeing down the hill.
Teer sighed wearily and headed back inside, reflecting ruefully that her attire wasn't exactly elegant anymore.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Lass got up and looked out the window, in time to see the goblins fall, but then they were gone! where, she didn't know or care. "Look! the goblins! they're gone!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott limped up the stairs he couldn't stop thinking of his dream he had to find that one goblin and kill it before it kills his friends.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass spun around. "Be careful! you shouldn't move! let alone Walk!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"I am not a cripple I can walk"

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

"Gaah! typical!! just Typical!!! you're as bad as my Dad!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

"when my Dad injured himself, he went straight back to work, and you're being just as bad, if not worse!" *shakes head* "just like a Scotsman! oh wait..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Continues to limp up the stairs.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass sighed knowing there was no stoping a scottie, shakeing her head, she sat back down.
"ach.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott opened the door to his room and put his sword on the bed. The dream he had was still bugging him he didn't know why, was it because he thought it would become a reality,maybe. Scott tried to sleep but he couldn't he was afraid of the dreams. He needed to kill something. He grabbed his sword and opened the window, the cold night air felt good. Scott decided he should probably sharpen his sword, he grabbed his whetstone from the pouch on his kilt and began to sharpen his sword.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass went back to the DJ deck, and started to blend a few songs, then started to make a catchy beat, and then got the next songs ready.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Yeah, this happens to be a PROM, people.

*Casts healing on every forum member in the thread.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*quickly washes as much blood off as possible and goes back to dancing with Verdauga*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!