News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

OOC: The goblins changed this into a story that I would read, not just some angsty teen thingy. It is always better to spice things up a bit.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC:  Yeah, nobeast wants what would have happened if not for goblins :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 28, 2020, 12:20:14 AM
*Scott looked up defiantly at Teer*

"Teer I don't need any physical rest. Kade has already covered that. What I need is mental resting. You don't know how hard it is to sleep, how hard it is to try and not pursue those goblins and kill the one who sent them. You don't know anything I went through."

*Scott roared angrily.*

OOC: What I posted a while ago is only a snippet of what my character went through. Scottie boy (-_-)

Teer gave Scott a sympathetic smile, though she wasn't going to let up in the slightest.
"You're right, Scott, I don't know what's going on in your head. However, I do know that your body definitely needs physical rest, and I also know that you don't want to cross the forum taniwha. Friendly as I may be, I still have a fair amount of stubbornness. The best way to ease your mind is to talk about whatever's troubling you, and you can do that just as well in bed as you can sitting here by the pond. As for killing the goblins, that mission is planned for tomorrow and, if you get a decent amount of physical rest, I might let you come with me."

Not waiting for a reply, Teer scooped Scott up and flew back to the window he'd climbed out of, placing him gently on the bed.
"I'm listening if you want to talk to me."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 28, 2020, 12:31:38 AM
*Wanders back from the snack table with a plateful of desserts and two cups of punch* *Passes one to Kade* Here you go. Since Lass is distracted, I might hop back there and play some tunes.

Ah, thanks!  And I think you should, Corn.  Gotta liven this place up a bit, right?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Lass was finding it hard to hold her breath much longer, so she came out dripping water everywere, she wandered over to the tree where Scott and her had been sitting in, she rested against the trunk, still sopping wet.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"Sorry Teer. I shouldn't have shouted at you."

*Scott said looking down at the floor in shame*

It's just. I saw things that I didn't want to happen, happen and there was nothing I could do to stop them. I was just frozen in place forced to watch as everything that I ever cared about destroyed, if it was an item or a place they would vandalize it and burn it till there was nothing left, if it was a person they would be slowly killed and they would give me an accusing look as if I failed to save them."

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: well, that's not dark at all...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Teer closed her eyes in sympathy, trying not to remember the times when such dreams would invade her mind.
"It's alright, Scott. I understand. For many seasons, I was afraid to sleep because, whenever I did, I saw all my family get destroyed in various different ways. It took a long time to conquer the thoughts inside my head but, in the end, I found the best way was to talk about it, and then rest. In order to conquer your fears, you must face them, so do sleep and then, when you have nightmares again, use your imagination to change them into a positive thing. Say a goblin was about to stick a knife into Lass, but then she kicked him in the tummy and he stabbed himself instead and you got a nice... goblin skin rug? Something like that. Lass and I are both hard beasts to get past and anybody wanting to harm our friends or the things they love would have to get past us first, which is a lot easier said than done. I promise you, nothing will be getting past either of us in the near future."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: why am I always the one being stabed in your stories? XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

OOC: Good question. I don't know.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Scott nodded his head and leaned back on his pillows. Closing his eyes he fell asleep taking Teer's advice by instead of trying to fight the nightmares with his hands but with his mind.*

OOC: Teer are you my mom now? and to answer your question Lass it has way more impact if you get stabbed, imagine what would pull out more emotions you dying or Kade dying. (sorry Kade)

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

OOC: ummm, Kade probably, I mean, he's been a big part of this forum, and it would never be the same without him...why would Teer be your mum, does that mean Verdie is your Dad? o.O
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Then his name would be Gingivere and he would be shipped with his aunty)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱