News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

OOC: Nah it's probably opened oxygen container.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass followed the trail, she lost it a few times, but then found them again, she wondered to whom the tracks belonged, something told her they were of a foe, but she still hoped for the best, though the hope was small.

OOC: somebeast please, I have nothing to post about! even if you pay the goblins!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Pays the goblins to go bother Lass.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

We're both DJs, I suppose. Giving each other a break. :P

lass of something much

OOC: yes, yes, very good...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott watched as the goblins entered a cave. He knew this was the entrance to their kingdom. Scott climbed down the tree he was hiding in. Drawing his sword, Scott slowly walked into the cave.*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass came round a bend, then it was all rocks and a few twisted trees growing on the stone wall of jagged boulders, the tracks stopped again, but there was only one place they could have gone, into one of the caves, which one, she did not know, but the tracks had been headed straight ahead, so Lass looked into a few of the caves till she came to one that smelt strongly of goblin stench, she asked her self if this was a good idea a few more times, took a deep breath, and entered the gloom.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Becomes comatose as the song ends, unsure what to do with himself.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rosie Willowwater

*Has been sitting on the ground jamming out to music this whole time, ignoring whatever was going on in the last 40 pages*

Kade Rivok

Depending on your perspective, you've either missed a lot, or hardly anything.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

*Scott had been walking for a while until he stopped at a dead end. Getting frustrated he punched the wall thinking he must have missed a small side tunnel.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass tied her rope to a bolder near the entrance and let the rope go bit by bit, as she came to the first adjoining tunnel, she scratched an arrow on the ground, pointing down the way she had come, then continued still letting the rope trail her as she went.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott decided he would camp in the cave for the night. So he lay down in a position where anyone entering wouldn't notice him.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM THE HOBBIT!?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱