Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

*Scott tumbled throught the slide like hole and landed with a thud amongst thousands upon thousands of goblins.*

(Screen pauses and zooms up on Scott's face)

And it was at this moment he realized he messed up.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 03, 2020, 01:24:24 AM
*Scott was about to fall aslee, but suddenly the ground began to shake and crack. He began to climb the wall, but the entire cave began to crumble. The ground collapsed to reveal a hole in the ground. Scott lost his footing and fell into the abyss.*
OOC: WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!
Lass heard deafening sound, she looked about her, the sounds were coming from a side tunnel to her left, she tied her rope to another rock, and headed down the tunnel where the crashing sounds had come from.
Lass crept up, unnoticed by the goblins, they were trying to fish something out of a massive crack in the stone, she hiding behind a bolder, she started to formulate plan. if she was court by the goblins, she didn't want them to get her sword, that would just make things worse... so she put her bag and sword into her a small box and tucked it into a hiden pocket, then waited to see what the goblins were catching, knifes drawn and ready.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC:I do this for an interesting plot line.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: just saying, it might not be you who the goblins are fishing, you can pick ;)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC:Well I am already among BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND whatever this is § of goblins.

*Scott drew his sword and impaled a goblin and beheaded another. They were mainly all small goblins, relatively harmless by themselves, but in hordes they are very dangerous. Scott's kill count was probably in the thousands when he began to feel his arm ache. Suddenly a big goblin came rushing at him with a sword the goblin swung down it's sword Scott blocked it with his own, remembering what had happened last time, he made use of his dirk stabbing the goblin through a slit in the side of its armor. Twisting the knife the goblin howled in pain Scott pulled out the dirk and stabbed it through the brain. Scott saw several archers fire, using the big goblin as a shield the goblin stopped most of the arrows only one grazing Scott's arm.  Scott heard heavy footsteps Scott sighed. Now Scott had two threats to deal with.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: no goblin is harmless, they're all killers, just some more skilled then others, though, the beasts who were left in the caves would have been the less skilled...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: I was just putting it in a Halo point of view plus all beasts have the potential to be dangerous some just choose not to.

*Scott saw seven cave trolls come at him hatred in their eyes. Scott has nowhere to run so he did the must stupid thing he had ever done in his life (and thats saying alot) he charged a horde of goblins and seven cave trolls.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: SEVEN CAVE TROLLS?!?! :o

The goblins had a long rod now, they seemed to be trying to hook somebeast up, they were laughing in their harsh voices and singing in their horried speech.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC:Seven of Skarzs ugly cousins who have no respect for the cave potato.

*Scott stabbed a troll in the foot but the trolls brothers swung at Scott abandoning his sword Scott rolled out of the way. A troll with a club brought down a crushing blow at Scott. Scott raised his buckler which was a bad idea because when the club hit the shield it smashed not onl the small shield but Scott's left arm. Scott cried out in pain dropping his dirk he clutched his arm. Scott had forgotten about the archers Scott was out in the open giving a goblin a clear shot at Scott. The arrow flew through the air straight at Scott.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Right then, Lass sliped, sending a boulder flying, crashing into one of the trolls, who fell onto another troll, who promptly whacked the first, distracting the others and blocking the arrow, and giving Scott time to get away, but at the same time, drawing attention to Lass' hiding place.
"shoot, this is not good..."

OOC: XD HAH Skarz' ugly cousins! GOLD!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

OOC: One: Use the walkie talkie and called for reinforcements you dunkin! You're both way out of your league here. Two: Have you forgotten SPCCT? The cave trolls may not be very handsome but you don't need to call them ugly. Bad fishes!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: Oi! calling beast dunkins is my thing!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

OOC: Meh. I know dunkin's your thing, that's why I called you dunkin.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱