News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*huddles into her cloak and lets out a happy sigh.* "I'll be right back" *jumps higher up into the tree*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

*Cuts myself a slice of cake*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

(when I read that, I read it as, "cuts myself on a slice of cake")
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sighs*
*Gloomily walks over to also grab some cake*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Dances by myself while munching on cake* *Pats Sebias on the head*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

*Mumbles and sits in a lonely, dark, damp corner*

Sup, @Kade Rivok?

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on March 25, 2020, 01:35:57 PM
@Darling, would you like to take a walk around the mansion?
Sure thing, dearest. The gardens would be nice on a night like this.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Offers Teer my arm.*
Then let's go, Honey.

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Waits for Kade's reply...*

lass of something much

*sees a dark mist comeing from the north* "umm, I think we should go back indoors.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Squints at mist* How odd. Hopefully it doesn't wreck the Prom.

Verdauga

(Could that be my cousins?)

(Oh, nope. We're good.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 25, 2020, 09:48:03 PM
*Squints at mist* How odd. Hopefully it doesn't wreck the Prom.
(you're inside, ya can't even see it!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall