News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Lass was still thinking of Scott, still worried about him, he had looked like he was about to kill something...but, Lass still had a job to do, and so she did it, but Scott never left her mind, she still wanted to check if he was alright, but she knew rest was the best thing for him.

OOC: you alright Scott?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(Lass, I'm pretty sure he's fine, just really good at roleplaying)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(oh, good, I got quite worried, there...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: Yes I am fine my roleplaying must be better then I thought.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: indeed, I thought you were really wanting to kill some beast! XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott began to climb down the wall of the mansion. Kade's healing powers were doing him a world of good. Scott made his way to where the battle had taken place and found his small knife. He looked at the direction the goblins went, he wanted to chase them down kill every one of them but he also wanted to stay, he wanted to be with his friends. Sigh. Scott turned around and walked back towards the mansion.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass changed the song to a tapable tune, knowing Teer wanted to try out her new moves.
but then, as she blended the two songs she felt some thing in her paw, and then nothing, nothing at all, she gasped and looked down at her paw, it had changed to a white color, she couldn't remember why, so as she thought about this, the music stayed half way between tap and something else.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Teer looked up with a bit of confusion at Lass as the bagpipes and tap music played at the same time. It was a rather strange combination but not wholly unpleasant. The taniwha shrugged, changing her dancing accordingly until she was doing a mixture of basic time step and flap breaks and Stripping Willows. It was quite fun, actually.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Lass, with a rather awkward laugh, tried to re-blend the song, but it was to late, so she went with the flow, and made up a new type of music. Man, I done messed up...Welp, Teer doesn't seem to mind, I just hope it doesn't wake Scott up...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Is currently still laid out on the dance floor, being trodden underfoot by the Taniwha.*  I still exist in this realm, once friend.  Do have pity.

*Goes inside and starts beatboxing to Lass' new type of music.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Lass was getting the next few songs ready when she looked up, and saw the other kade, who was now roadkill, Lass gasped as she saw the poor beast get trodden on over and over again, and with that, she got up, and dragged the fallen otterbadger to were Bookie was reading.
"Hey, Fin" she said with a half grin. "could ya keep an eye on this an for me?" Lass drooped the Kade at Bookie's footpaws.

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

One-Eye, who had been pursuing what as left of the goblin horde, nonchalantly walked back through the door, deposited his rifle on the ground, and passed out from exhaustion.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Stops dancing with Teer.*
Sorry dearest. I must attend to things right now.

*Walks over and clears One-eye's rifle.*
*Leeeeaaaaaannnnsss over and grabs first aid kit.*

Alright, One-eye; are you just exhausted or are there injuries I should deal with?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Lass stopped on her way back to the DJ deck. "Whoa, what happend to him?" Lass said with note of fear in her voice
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱