News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 26, 2020, 12:28:10 AM
*Bursts into the room* Sorry I'm late, Seb! My unicycle broke down and I had to walk the rest of the way.

...Also, I'm really busy with crazy stuff in real life. So...I'm probably not going to be able to come on very often. :-\

@Sebias of Redwall
It's fine @Russa Nodrey. :P 0.o You drive a unicycle? Cool, lol.  ;D

*Grabs a Root Beer and huddles in the Corner of Despaaaaaaaaair*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Good thing I brought my camera! *Starts taking pictures* We'll want to remember this event ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

Lass opened her eyes, she knew not what had woke her, just the pain that met it, none the less she painfully got up and wondered over to the window, and promptly fell out of it.
Lass shapeshifted as she fell and spread her wings before she hit the ground, swooping into a big tree. "That was a close one..." she said, still a bit shocked at how fast she had shapeshifted.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

OOC: Ugh! Seriously, Lass, look after yourself!

*the song ends*
Should we go get some nourishment, Dearest?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott got bored of throwing his knife. So he decided he'd go upstairs to check on Lass.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: XD nooooo I'm not there!!!! I fell out the window! this could be funny though...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC:I know but my character doesn't. I've been sitting outside.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: true...okay, go ahead...just don't tell Teer...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott snuck upstairs to the room where Lass was in and knocked on the door.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass's head shot up at the sound from the window oh no! it might be Teer with that thought she flew back into the window and shapeshifted back. "you have locked me in here, I can't open the door for you.." she said in a trying to sound okay voice.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott knew that Lass was refering to Teer and not him, but Scott didn't remember Teer telling him that she locked Lass in. Scott turned the handle and it was indeed locked. Scott wondered if the lock could be opened from the inside, outside or both. Scott knew Lass would probably not let him in, she probably thought he was insecure because of the sudden outburst he had, but no harm in trying  he thought.*

"Hey Lass it's me Scott. Sorry for that outburst of mine just came up here to check on you, so yeah thats all and ill be sitting right here if you need me."

*Scott sat down beside the door to Lass's room and patiently waited.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass gasped and rushed over to the door, and tried again to open it, but it was still firmly locked, she sighed and slid to the ground. "I can't open it, it's still locked..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*At least she's trying to let me in. Scott thought.*

"Wait Lass I'm going to cut the lock."

*Pulling out his newly sharpened knife Scott slid it through  the slit where the handle was and pushed down as hard as he could. Scott heard the lock crack. Pulling out his knife and looking for any damage, found a large chip. He sighed sadly and opened the door.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass jumped to her footpaws and lightly leapt out the way of the door.
"Thank you!" she said with a small smile, then saw the sad look on Scott's face and also the newly chipped blade then said "I'm sorry, at least it'll be easier to cut tomatoes now.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱