𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 05:17:39 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 10:48:18 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 07:31:50 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 06:17:30 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 02:34:44 AM
OOC: Ehh I don't wear shoes.
(That's still no excuse! Even with a knife, there are plenty of ways you can open locked doors without damaging the lock or the knife. Seriously, I do not appreciate this behavior! Bad fish!)
OOC:But weren't you the one who broke the front gate with your car?
OOC: Breaking gates, or even doors, is perfectly acceptable, as long as you don't damage the lock (Which I didn't) If you'd bashed the door down, I wouldn't have had such a problem with it but no, you had to damage the lock! Just like a man!

OOC: Ya know you probably broke the lock of the gate, because Kade probably locked it when he fixed it and I do not see any other way of unlocking a door using this particular knife. It has a short and wide blade plus if I kicked down the door, it would be noisy and will probably wake up One-eye and I am supposed to do it without you knowing. Soooooo.
OOC: No, actually. The gate was padlocked and, when I crashed into it, the padlock just went flying into a nearby tree and I retrieved it on my way back. It was undamaged. As for how else you could have unlocked the door, you could have used the knife as a makeshift screwdriver and just taken the hinges off the door, which would have been quiet enough.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

OOC: man, you guys should've been shipped, you guys have been going at it for days! :laugh:
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(Lass, this is an argument. Maybe if we'd been paying each other compliments for days, it would be somewhat understandable that you'd say such a thing, but, as it is, that's ridiculous. I have a husband that I already love very much and he is already being shipped. Besides, I wouldn't marry a beast who just breaks locks with no thought for otherbeasts' feelings)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

{I think you're just trying to get out of the 'ship.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 31, 2020, 10:53:04 PM
Sure! What kind of song should I put on?

Um, uhhh... something easily danced to?  I'm sorry, I don't really dance so I don't know....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on March 31, 2020, 11:59:13 PM
{It won't work.}
OOC: oh come on, at lest pretend there is yet hope!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 11:29:35 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 05:17:39 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 10:48:18 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 07:31:50 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 31, 2020, 06:17:30 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 31, 2020, 02:34:44 AM
OOC: Ehh I don't wear shoes.
(That's still no excuse! Even with a knife, there are plenty of ways you can open locked doors without damaging the lock or the knife. Seriously, I do not appreciate this behavior! Bad fish!)
OOC:But weren't you the one who broke the front gate with your car?
OOC: Breaking gates, or even doors, is perfectly acceptable, as long as you don't damage the lock (Which I didn't) If you'd bashed the door down, I wouldn't have had such a problem with it but no, you had to damage the lock! Just like a man!

OOC: Ya know you probably broke the lock of the gate, because Kade probably locked it when he fixed it and I do not see any other way of unlocking a door using this particular knife. It has a short and wide blade plus if I kicked down the door, it would be noisy and will probably wake up One-eye and I am supposed to do it without you knowing. Soooooo.
OOC: No, actually. The gate was padlocked and, when I crashed into it, the padlock just went flying into a nearby tree and I retrieved it on my way back. It was undamaged. As for how else you could have unlocked the door, you could have used the knife as a makeshift screwdriver and just taken the hinges off the door, which would have been quiet enough.

OOC: For your information the hinges were on the other side of the door.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

OOC: really? darn...I could have got out if I had known that...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Notices Lass fly in and reaches for sedative needle.*

H-Hey, there Lass... shouldn't you be in bed or something?

lass of something much

Lass looked at the needle a look of fear on her face. "no, I have a job to do, go away..."

OOC: I hate needles in real life thanks to some...not so fun experiences...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Eyes Lass.*
Hmmm... I think Teer would want you to rest.

{I'm not a big fan of needles myself.}