News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*raises eyebrow* That was a thoroughly baked muffin.
Tell you what: I'll go get the goblin and bring him back here for you to kill, deal? Bear in mind, it doesn't matter how much you plead, I'm not letting you out there until you're completely healed, which will take several moons. There are too many goblins in those caves for an injured squirrel to handle, especially if said squirrel insists on being as realistic as possible, given the situation.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 18, 2020, 09:44:08 AM
OOC: I will ignore all PMs
OOC: HAH! you think I'll stop there?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 18, 2020, 09:44:29 AM
*raises eyebrow* That was a thoroughly baked muffin.
Tell you what: I'll go get the goblin and bring him back here for you to kill, deal? Bear in mind, it doesn't matter how much you plead, I'm not letting you out there until you're completely healed, which will take several moons. There are too many goblins in those caves for an injured squirrel to handle, especially if said squirrel insists on being as realistic as possible, given the situation.
" I'm not going to execute him I want to duel him I want to fight like a true warrior not some cruel cowardly executioner who kills defenseless things.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Well, that's fair enough. I'm still not going to let you do that.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"I'll get him one day even if not on this thread."

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: I am abandoning this thread.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 18, 2020, 09:51:56 AM
"I'll get him one day even if not on this thread."
Fine by me. Just remember, a true warrior cares more about his friends than he does about getting revenge. As Boar the Fighter said:
"No matter what happens, you must obey the warrior's code. I give the orders, no one else. I know it may be difficult for you to understand but you must trust me completely.If you obey me, then you are my true friends; disobey, and you are my enemy. Do you understand what I say?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

OOC: bye I will kill the stinky thing and get me killed elsewhere. Unless Teer wants to do it here but thats not happening.
"Your on your own"
*Radio crackles*
"McLamok out."

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Lass woke to a strange sound and the sat up, then as a sharp pain shot through her, she promptly dropped back down, clutching her side.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Sneaks back into thread and runs back to the caves taking full advantage of Teer being offline. Runs into the dark and slowly climbs down the hole.*

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*growls and flies after Scott, smashing through the cave in full size, sending the entire hillside shaking* Bad fish! *grabs Scott by the scruff (again) and flies straight up, smashing through the already cracked ceiling with a furious roar* HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!!!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Has finally reached the bottom floor.*
Whoa. A lot went on. You okay there, buddy Scott?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)