News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh! Care to share?

@Russa Nodrey, shall we take a walk through the lawns? Anybeast else want to come with us, if we do?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

No...I don't think you'd care...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 17, 2020, 08:54:22 PM
@Russa Nodrey, shall we take a walk through the lawns? Anybeast else want to come with us, if we do?
Sure. Let's hope we don't run into any fairies. ;D
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

*dresses up as a green fairy and hides in a bush*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on May 18, 2020, 04:14:45 AM
No...I don't think you'd care...
*Wants to know even more now* Why?

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 18, 2020, 07:06:02 AM
Great. I'm sure we won't. Besides, if we do -*Pulls out fly swatter*- I shall squash them severely. *Grabs iced tea and begins to walk out into the lawns* What lovely trees.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Grabs a plate of snacks and sits.*

*On a chair.*

*In the corner of the empty ballroom.*

I'm so alone.  :'(
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Gives Verdie a cupcake*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 18, 2020, 05:33:01 PM
Great. I'm sure we won't. Besides, if we do -*Pulls out fly swatter*- I shall squash them severely. *Grabs iced tea and begins to walk out into the lawns* What lovely trees.

Yes, and what a lovely bush too. *Gestures to the bush Keva is hiding in* Unfortunately, it appears to be infested with fire ants. ^-^ *Drinks iced tea*
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fire ants? I hear they taste good in salad.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

*Dashes by, being chased by fairies.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 19, 2020, 07:47:45 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 18, 2020, 05:33:01 PM

Yes, and what a lovely bush too. *Gestures to the bush Keva is hiding in* Unfortunately, it appears to be infested with fire ants. ^-^ *Drinks iced tea*
Oof. I'm glad no one is obviously hiding in that bush. That would be rather painful. *Hands Russa her iced tea*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 19, 2020, 04:52:50 PM

*Dashes by, being chased by fairies.*
*Glares at Kade* My good sir, could you take your issues off the road, please?

Kade Rivok

*The fairies turn as one towards Seb.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!