News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

We are talking about Corndauga, right?  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

His date for this was obviously Teer -_-

Corndauga, though powerful, doesn't rewrite history  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Oh, right, right, right. This makes a lot more sense.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I was confused by your confusion  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah. Without me, y'all are confusing. My chaos brings a certain degree of non-confusion to an orderly confusion.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 06:08:56 PM
That looks like fun, though.
@Russa Nodrey want to try that?
Yes, though I haven't done it in years and there's a high chance that I'll severely damage my patellae. Let's do this! *Puts on roller skates and slowly rolls away*
Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 06:27:37 PM

Why have you, Seb, you in whom I entrusted the responsibilities of master shipper, the one that put forth this despicable creation?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ebantu the Kararehe

@Seb, an Old Wise One is against your ship. Haha!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 04, 2020, 02:53:02 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 06:08:56 PM
That looks like fun, though.
@Russa Nodrey want to try that?
Yes, though I haven't done it in years and there's a high chance that I'll severely damage my patellae. Let's do this! *Puts on roller skates and slowly rolls away*

It is an unspoken forum rule that no one can mention rollerskating without me getting involved

*reveals roller skates that I had been wearing under my dress the whole time and sprints towards Russa*

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on July 04, 2020, 02:54:32 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 06:27:37 PM

Why have you, Seb, you in whom I entrusted the responsibilities of master shipper, the one that put forth this despicable creation?
Are you talking about the Wedding of Kreg and the fire hydrant? 🤔😛

*Buys some roller skates*

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 05:53:44 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 02, 2020, 05:57:01 AM
Wait, so it does?

*stabs Lass*

Thank...You...*dies*

Sits fire to the corpse
*Faints*

Kass, if you kill Lass again, I'll make ya regret it. *Pulls out sharpened apple*
Hah. Pathetic mortal. You have no power over me.

Quote from: Verdauga on July 02, 2020, 01:41:18 PM
*Revitalizes Lass and locks Kass behind a Perspicacious Lock.*
{Wrong word?
QuotePerspicacious; having a ready insight into and understanding of things.
Also, Lass is very dead...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Takes off grey cloak* I will draw you out, Kass, like poison from a wound.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 04, 2020, 03:30:48 PM
*Takes off grey cloak* I will draw you out, Kass, like poison from a wound.
*looks at Seb with a crazed smile* Hello there.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Draws Kass out of topic*

*...Dances to whatever tune Wort is playing*