"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of McLass

Started by Keva Strongbow, March 25, 2020, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

So there's where that got off to. . .
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 23, 2020, 07:52:15 PM
Fine.
*Opens gift*
"OMG YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE......What is it?"
*Clears throat* Well, actually there r two things. The first is for Lass and it's a rolling-pin! It's very good for baking and such and at times can be used as a weapon. (Not that she'll need to use it of course ^-^) The second thing is a wonderful pair of earmuffs for Scott to keep your ears warm in the winter and shut out any loud noises :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Scott McLamok

"Tahnk you Keva!"
*Puts on earmuffs*
"Now I don't need to listen to Teer tell me what to do with the excuse of I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(HAH! I keep forgetting that I'm dead.. :P)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(David Attenborough voice)
"But one must wonder....Why"

This is the Way.