News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of McLass

Started by Keva Strongbow, March 25, 2020, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*©0|\|fU$€D $©®€@m1|\|g*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

\/\/#@T £X@€T|_¥ 1$ ¥0UR PR08|_£/\/\?

Verdauga

Do you want the  recently updated list?

Booklover

Verdauga

Well, too bad 'cause that file isn't on my phone.

Booklover

Verdauga

Might be. I haven't checked in a while.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 10, 2020, 03:26:59 AM
Oh yes, I have absolutely no intention of getting married before I turn twenty-two.

That's oddly specific

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 10, 2020, 03:50:42 AM
I'm going to get married when God provides somebeast for me to marry. Not before and not after.

Well yeah  :laugh:

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 10, 2020, 04:52:25 AM
I highly doubt I'll ever get married. Stuff like that changes you, and that's not something I can live with.

Changing people is fun though.  Different people react differently depending on the coinage used.  I find quarters work the best, though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Wylder Treejumper

Half dollars are the superior race!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

Pounds!

(also very useful when playing skribbl.io (with fellow forumers) and the drawer daws a coin (plus scales, but the coin first))