News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

By The Power Of Siblings!

Started by lass of something much, April 01, 2020, 04:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite thing to do with your siblings?

Have deep and meaningful conversations with them
5 (31.3%)
Go shopping together
1 (6.3%)
Play fight
6 (37.5%)
Go out to eat
4 (25%)
Sitting by the fire and read books
3 (18.8%)
Camping/trapping
3 (18.8%)
GEEKING OUT!!!
9 (56.3%)
Nothing, they hate my guts
1 (6.3%)
Other
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

shisteer of nothing much

She has four blood siblings.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

It's an expression meaning that one shares the same parentage.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱