News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sky warriors! Sign up sheet (sign ups will remain open!)

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hey guys! So I just finished my first RP and decided that I want to make my own. This one will be about a war in the skies. Yup, I'm talking about birds. You can be any bird you want as long as it's alive today (sorry, no dinosaurs :'( ).
The plot: SEND ME YOUR IDEAS! My RP is your RP!

Until then, here's the "default plot", A massive war for power of the skies is being fought between three sides: the Winged Beasts of the North, the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward, and the Sky Warriors of Mossflower. Each side has a specific advantage that makes them unique...

The Winged Beasts of the North have excellent stamina and it's easier for them to fly in stormer weather. What they lack in numbers is made up in sheer strength and brutal power!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward are the fastest of the three groups, although they dont have as much stamina as the winged beasts of the north, they're unbeatable at getting in and out of enemy territory as quickly as possible!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower are experts at maneuverability and are the "all around" kind of group. However, they're not to be messed with! They have Mossflower locked up so well, nobeasts gets in without their clearance!

You may be as many characters as you can as long as you still play them all. ;D again, new ideas are welcome!

Here's the "character bio rubric" filled in with my character:

Team: Sky Warriors of Mossflower
Name: Gustav Bellator
Sex: Male
Species: Bald eagle
Appearance and Bio (why did you choose this character?) : he has an almost royal look to him. His sharp eyes will miss nothing. He is tall and has a beautiful set of feathers. He has seen many battles, but has no visible scars. His cunningness and experience make him the most feared and powerful eagle in all the land! Not willing to stop at anything until he brings it to order. He is the mighty, the fearsome, the one who flys above even thunderstorms, Gustav Bellator, General of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower!

Team: Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward
Name: Clabb quickfeather
Species: Mallard
Appearance and bio (why did you choose this character?) : Clabb Quickfeather has been a scout since the earliest age he was aloud (19 seasons) and is getting better with each run. He has gathered an incredible amount of information from the Winged Beasts of the North and even broke through the Sky Warriors of Mossflower defenses several times undetected, proving that no plan of defense is foolproof. He is a skilled fighter and not a scout to be reckoned with, he carries only a Sgian dhu strapped to his leg but all know he can use it better than anybeast!

Team: Winged Beasts of the North
Name: Czarmadi Firetail
Sex: Female
Species: red tailed hawk
Appearance and bio (why did you choose this character?) : Dont let her beautiful looks for you, it doesn't get much tougher than Czarmadi Firetail. She is a fearsome opponent and valuable member of the Winged Beasts of the North. Her opinion is always taken into account whenever discussing wartime matters. Her experience in the field of battle and adapting to the environment make her a fierce leader in battle, the only reason she isn't a general: her age must be 40 seasons for that to happen.

I'd say we need at least 5 others but hopefully more will join. Hope you all have fun!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

If'n ah finsh anither RP ah'll join ;)
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

rakkety tam

ok i got it

team: sky warriors of mossflower
name: Balock Cadle AKA BC
speices: Hawk
sex: Male
Appearance and Bio (why did you choose this character?) :ok i chose my bird cause well i freaken love him haha ok his appearance ok    he has black and purple feathers anhd also he has a helmat thats black and curvy i cant realy explain his talons have metal talons over them 3 inches longer than his regular talons  on his wings at the end there are throwing knives hidden though that was his left wing his right has a thing that like makes is wing longer with a sharp blade ok also he is great freinds with gustav bellator if tammo will alow it

team:the winged beasts of the north
name: xahou dun (pronounced shahoo dun )
speices: falcon
sex: male
Appearance and Bio (why did you choose this character?) : appearance would be shear awsomness black and red feathers with a 5 inch beak  and talons with metal on them like balock cadles except 1 inch longer and a simple spiked helmet

ok so count me in tammo
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

If I wasn't so busy, I would join. :( I'll be keeping an eye on it though! Cool idea, Captain Tammo!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 29, 2011, 03:59:28 AM
OOC: How about a bat?

As long as it flys and is alive today, I'm cool with it ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Nightwatcher
Species: Bat
Weapons: Bronz Talons, claws, jaws
Talents: Echolocation

Branferd
Species: Goose
Weapson: Bow, javelin

That's all I could  think of.

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 29, 2011, 09:44:35 PM
Nightwatcher
Species: Bat
Weapons: Bronz Talons, claws, jaws
Talents: Echolocation

Branferd
Species: Goose
Weapson: Bow, javelin

That's all I could  think of.

Here's a rubric to help you, try filling this out...

Team:
Name:
Sex:
Species:
Appearance and short bio (why did you choose this character?) :

Log-a-Log

Team: The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward
Name: Strongwing
Species: Falcon
Appearance: He is average sized, but very fast with his wings. He is a dull reddish brown color, with a jet black beak and black eyes. He uses his beak and talons for weapons. He is not very powerful, but very stealthy and speedy. He is determined to complete any task, no matter what the cost. Thinks about things logically. He is calm, and will never panic.

I'm in!
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

winifred

I'll join!
name:frightful
team:mossflower warriors
bird:perigrine falcon
why I picked my character/etc.:my fav birds are owls and perigrine falcons and I read a book called frightful's mountain which is a seual to another book and I now love falcons.Other:She is the fastest of the mossflower team (if tammo doesnt mind)thats why shes a spy and she has sharp eyes and her greatest pleasure is eating vittles at redwall!P:S SHE HAS THE BIRDWRATH get it the bird wrath(bloodwrath) :D

Is the Redwall Abbey at least exitent?If so are we protecting it?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

I don't mind. This is your RP too! :D I'm just here so nobody god modes or goes a little overboard with anything...

Does anybeast want to join the Winged Beasts of the North?

rakkety tam

i did.............................but u know that :-[

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Valkra
Team: Flyers of Southsward
Ranker: Tracker
Bird: Falcon
Appearance/Bio: There is not much to say about Valkra. She's just an ordinary falcon. I'll think of more later...hopefully. ;)
I like falcons.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Before we start, I just want to thank everyone for signing up to my RP! ;D
SIGN UPS WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN OR ADD CHARACTERS!!!!
We are ready to begin! So let's get started!

rakkety tam