News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rosie's party!

Started by lass of something much, April 09, 2020, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Okay fellas! our good friend Rosie has been promoted to a Global Moderator!!!!
so, we must make a party for her!!! got that? ;D

Edit: just a name change, chill out, Kade.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

So why plan it? Impromptu parties are so much more fun. Planning (note the double n) is overrated.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

That and I set up an unproductivity party already. Why bother with another topic?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Especially given it's not a surprise this way.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 09, 2020, 09:07:27 PM
That and I set up an unproductivity party already. Why bother with another topic?
Oh, I was unaware of this...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on April 09, 2020, 09:08:58 PM
I understand. It was only at the top of the Cellars unpinned topics for a short while.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 09, 2020, 09:10:30 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 09, 2020, 09:08:58 PM
I understand. It was only at the top of the Cellars unpinned topics for a short while.
wait...WHAT?!?!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Well, we have been posting on multiple topics now, and there are a lot of people on.

Anyway, apparently it's the party now! Congrats, Rosie!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

yes! congratulations Rosie! I'm so happy for you!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

You're talking to Kade on Discord aren't you? ;)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 09, 2020, 09:27:04 PM
You're talking to Kade on Discord aren't you? ;)
Um, not right now, I don't think he's even on...why do you ask?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

I am so touched by your kind words. I am proud to be your fearless, benevolent, strong, amazing, invincible, lovely, genius, marvelous, talented, glistening, impressive, dynamic, motivational, self-aware, resourceful, optimistic, imaginative, inspiring, respectable, passionate, eminent, illustrious, confident, caring, humorous, committed, positive, creative, empathetic, influential, courageous, excellent, honest leader. May it continue for years to come.

Thanks, Kreg for helping me come up with most of those adjectives. xD Just so you all are aware, I am completely joking with this post. It hasn't gone to my head that quickly ; )

lass of something much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 09, 2020, 09:44:35 PM
I am so touched by your kind words. I am proud to be your fearless, benevolent, strong, amazing, invincible, lovely, genius, marvelous, talented, glistening, impressive, dynamic, motivational, self-aware, resourceful, optimistic, imaginative, inspiring, respectable, passionate, eminent, illustrious, confident, caring, humorous, committed, positive, creative, empathetic, influential, courageous, excellent, honest leader. May it continue for years to come.
*hugs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

:D That's all I can say.

shisteer of nothing much

Yay! Three cheers for Rosie!!! *formerly presents Rosie with three chairs, each covered in pink ribbons*

Siblings are great for brainstorming. Many of those adjectives do describe you well though. Thanks for all your hard work over the years.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!