Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 05, 2020, 12:41:39 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 04, 2020, 07:40:00 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 04, 2020, 03:34:21 AM
My brain is in conflict who to choose right now.....

Come join Dann and I! We're peacefully avoiding all the conflict and no one is getting eaten!

Yay! I'll join. I love avoiding confrontation as much as possible.

How fitting, though, my friend, you may find that conflict comes calling all to easily amidst the throes of chaos itself. The tides of purple and blue are a vast ocean that sway ceaselessly, swallowing many a user in their depth. You will find few allies on this path, and even fewer friends on your quest for serenity... Care for some banana bread? My mother's recipe is absolutely phenomenal.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

lass of something much

Why are you posting in white?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

He's a mod, he can do what he likes.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

lass of something much

Kreg never said anything about mods being allowed
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sets up cookie stand for those who support Queen Rosie*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Eats the cookies and the stand.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Picks up widdle baby Seb who was gnawing on his ankle.*  Well, aren't you just the cutest liddle thing?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

I don't know where you got that lemon slice, liddle 'un, but you best not try and eat anymore.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall