News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Jukka is kin, Captain Tammo has an awesome nickname and Dann is the King of Roleplay. Rosie is a very nice beast and Dan is... Australian. All of them deserve support, but loyalty takes presidence. Therefore, Jukka wins.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Rosie is a singer, artest, good RPer AND an extremely sweet and kind beast! She wins!

LONG LIVE QUEEN ROSIE!!!!!!

EDIT: What you said about her is true, though :3
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I still hold loyalty at high value. Jukka is the beast I support. (Besides, she's a pretty good RPer too)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*rubbadub bonks shisteer over the head*

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 07, 2020, 05:59:32 PM

I am on Team Rosie

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 08, 2020, 06:18:01 PM
*rubbadub bonks shisteer over the head*

*Bonks Rubbadub on the head with a spoon* TEAM ROSIE FOREVA!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*blasts out everyones ears with trumpet sound*

Sebias of Redwall

*Drowns out Rubba with my bagpipes*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*stuffs up bagpipes with food, then takes a break to eat the food*

Sebias of Redwall

Scoff, eh? *Begins to eat food as well* *Passes Rubba a cherry pie* Here, mate. Join Team Rosie!

Corporal Rubbadub

*thinks about it* Brubbabang, Boing Boom!.
Translation- maybe if i get more food.

Sebias of Redwall

Come on, mate! Ye don't want t' join th' losin' teams, do ya? *Passes Rubba a blueberry cake, with some cordial*

Corporal Rubbadub

Bang Bomp Ting!
Translation-By food I meant feast!