Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Hold the fort for Team Dan!

*Realizes I'm talking to myself.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Join our team, Verdie. We have a cooler fort anyway.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Hah! ;D Team Rosie has a mere fort. Well Team Tammo has a castle. Bigger than Isengard, Barad-Dur and the Death Star combined. Each warrior has a room the size of the Great Hall in Redwall Abbey. :P :o ;D :laugh:

Sebias of Redwall

Well, our team can provide pictures of our place.

And...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

ummmm... its backwards day, really isengard and bard-dur are good and the shire and the white city are bad :-\ ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Exactly! So that means that whatever you say doesn't mean the opposite!

Corporal Rubbadub

Booklover

You dare claim Hobbitton? It is as much ours as it is yours.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Wrong thread. Besides, it's mine.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Corporal Rubbadub

u guys can have the shire, i have isengard

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh! Good idea! We'll also take Mordor, then, I guess.

lass of something much

No! All those places are for the free peoples! None of us have a right to them! Only the line of Lutien herself does, thus why we follow Queen Rosie!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Keep it. We have the forum!!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)