News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*slightly breathlessly calls out* Yes Boss Hayes. And there is noth8ng we can do about it..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Tammo

"I shan't conform to your ways, peasants!"

*readies bow of banning and justice and points it at Lass*
*string breaks*

"uh.... whoops....."

*Tammo gets stabbed in the chest*

"OH THIS IS JUST PERFECT ISN'T IT"

I fall back and decide it'd proooobably be better to take Lass' OOC advice and let my minions fight. "Hayes, do something!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Boss Hayes

"Oooooh.... yeah, about working for you.."
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

lass of something much

*takes a step back to avoid the twanging bow, freeing blade, and calls out to companions* @Sebias of Redwall and @Scott McLamok, form a defective line around the Queen! *backs up a bit to take a breath* Wow, I almost got banned there...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

As this is page 42, I would like to ask what weapon you think a lone robot guarding a bridge would be given.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Matthias720

A point of view gun, of course. Depressing, isn't it?

Booklover

lass of something much

Even I got that reference XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Would you have got it if I hadn't said it was page 42?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 06, 2020, 08:10:38 PM
*takes a step back to avoid the twanging bow, freeing blade, and calls out to companions* @Sebias of Redwall and @Scott McLamok, form a defective line around the Queen! *backs up a bit to take a breath* Wow, I almost got banned there...
You rang? *Forms rank around the Queen*