News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Why aren't I in there? Is that it? A circle?  :'(
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Queen...Rosie...We should make... an alliance with...Cornie...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

*sheds his cloak covered with hot sauce, holds shield in front, and continues his charge*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Wait, wasn't Corn a part of brown team?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Kreg on April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Daniel's Minions: Verdauga,  and Teer

Tammo's Minions: Rubbadub and Booklover

Jukka's Minions: Kade and Jarky

Rosie's Minions:Lass, Scott, (Boss) Hayes, and  Seb

Dann's Minions:Corn and Wortshire

Corn?'s Minions:

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

I can hardly see that in the quote, and typed out a different reply.

Sebias of Redwall

What if Corn joined Rosie's team? Wouldn't that mean Tammo, Dan, Corn, and Rosie would all be on one team? I say DEWIT.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Dannflower Reguba

I believe @Cornflower MM is still chillin' over here, and she is welcome to do so... or take over, I'm not particularly worried.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

Corporal Rubbadub

are we supposed to be fightimg now, or...?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 11, 2020, 12:55:36 AM
are we supposed to be fightimg now, or...?

Yeah ATTACK, Corporal! Give them a ksh, ksh, boom, serraboom, drrruppity druppity BOOM BOOM!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior