Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*blows Wortshire up with a custard bomb*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Whispers to Wort.* Hey, grab a pan of custard and let's go get Rosie.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*water bends Verdie into a indisputable cage*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

That hurts. Could you not? *Teleports the cage away.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

It takes more than food to destroy me...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Swats Wort with Mjolnir* Rosie!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Okay, now that's just low

Come, THOR!

Spoiler
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

*is standing behind Lass with a pavalova, trying to conceal giggles as I tip it onto her head*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*has Thor hit Seb over the head with his Mjolnir*

(pst, @shisteer of nothing much whats your color)
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Hits Wort's toe with Mjolnir*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*Persona Thor hits Seb on chest using hammer
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

>.> That would be like having Sheev fight Sheev.  :laugh:

Captain Wortshire

Hmmm, quite right...

*returns Thor*

Lets do something that should fit your bill...

COME... LOKI

Spoiler
[close]
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

*has successfully transferred pavalova from plate to Lass' head, upside down. Begins smearing the pavalova into her ears*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!