News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

It's not that we don't like the other moderators, it's just that one team needs to be more powerful then the others. And purple (I think?) has the most, if not, the best members in it, so...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 11, 2020, 09:54:45 PM
B-but he needs help I feel sorry that nobody loves him
*Is sad* Well...How about you do half your post as red, and half purple?...

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 11, 2020, 10:33:07 PM
It's not that we don't like the other moderators, it's just that one team needs to be more powerful then the others. And purple (I think?) has the most, if not, the best members in it, so...
We just need Ebby, Bookie and Keva...(no offense to those who I didn't mention on that list, you guys are all awesome)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Is for the two Dan's, kinda.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on May 12, 2020, 01:31:54 AM
We just need Ebby, Bookie and Keva...(no offense to those who I didn't mention on that list, you guys are all awesome)
@Keva Strongbow, join usssssssss.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: lass of something much on May 12, 2020, 01:31:54 AM
Aww ^-^ Yay!! Purpleness! Rosie!!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

*gives all the team Rosie beasts muffins*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

. . . But I wanna muffin. *Puppy face*

lass of something much

Gah! Fine! but only because I like Dann too... *gives Corn a muffin*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

lass of something much

Hot and it's fresh and it's all homemade!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

lass of something much

*gives Daniel a muffin* Hey, at least you know your loved...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱