News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Pats Dan on the head* Don't worry, you won't be forgotten...yet.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Dan, how about you desert your own team and join Tammo's? ;D

lass of something much

Guys, you can't call him dan, we already have two...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

I thought you joined team Willowwater because I'm giving you Manway's beard soup! plus other stuff...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*pats Lass and gives her cupcakes*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

It's okay. See, more cupcakes!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

Come on my friends, we must spread cupcake love!
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*is to sad to fake being happy*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: lass of something much on May 15, 2020, 11:50:53 PM
Weird because IRL I go by Dan, the only people that call me Daniel are my parents and people in professional capacities (even then some co-workers and lecturers and stuff call me Dan).

Quote from: lass of something much on May 15, 2020, 09:20:55 AM
*gives Daniel a muffin* Hey, at least you know your loved...
Teer, thoughts on this example of grammar? ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

lass of something much

Umm...Still, I guess we could just call danflorreguba Ashie or something...

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 16, 2020, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 15, 2020, 11:50:53 PM
Weird because IRL I go by Dan, the only people that call me Daniel are my parents and people in professional capacities (even then some co-workers and lecturers and stuff call me Dan).

[quote author=lass of something much link=topic=11458.msg777912#msg777912 date=1589530855]
*gives Daniel a muffin* Hey, at least you know your loved...
Teer, thoughts on this example of grammar? ;)
[/quote]I think you quoted the wrong thing...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱