Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Rosie is Co owner of the forum too!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

All the mods are, and we need them all, just Rosie more then every beast else.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Matthias720

*munches candied chestnuts*

(<_<)

(>_>)

(<_<)

*munch*

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Daniel, I have held out for as long as I can...

Corporal Rubbadub

Verdauga

But that's okay, 'cause this is incredibly low effort!

Matthias720

*raps Jarky's hand with a wooden ladle* Don't steal. What do we do when we want something from someone else?

Corporal Rubbadub

(I have no idea who is the owner of the forum, can someone enlighten me (also who are the co-hosts)

oooohhhhh, candied chestnuts?

Matthias720

ACTUAL ANSWER:
The Redwall Abbey Company owns the site and hosts the forum, although the Staff has control of the forum and its content.

Corporal Rubbadub

(whos the leader of the staff)
*inches paw towards the pile*