News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

An Anglo Saxon Lifestyle.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, April 19, 2020, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Methinks it would be best if you all recognized King Richard as the greatest man to lay foot upon the blessed soil of these lime-green lands.  *Herman unsheathes his witch-cleaver*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

*Draws sword and raises it in the air*
"DEUS VULT"
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

"I'm sorry, I wish not to slay you, but I will if I must! leave my family, and you shall not fall by my paw."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Herman Smith on April 20, 2020, 03:44:59 AM
Methinks it would be best if you all recognized King Richard as the greatest man to lay foot upon the blessed soil of these lime-green lands.  *Herman unsheathes his witch-cleaver*
*looks around* But we've never even seen King Richard. How can we recognise him?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on April 20, 2020, 02:16:34 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 20, 2020, 01:32:43 AM
*downs a tankard of ale* To the King!
*eyes widen*
Does... does that count as under age drinking?
Anglo-Saxon lifestyle, remember? As far as I know, they didn't have those laws. Although I'm not entirely sure.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, true. Still, we're going for the lifestyle but the laws of our lands still exist, since we're not actually going back in time.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I am pretty sure they would have some crude form of law dontcha think?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

More than a crude one. But I don't think that they had any regarding (what we consider as) underage drinking.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Their alcohol was also less concentrated than a lot of alcohol today.

*Draws self up to full height.*

I am the namesake of Lord Verdauga Greeneyes, leader and master of the Thousand Eye Army. I have the cleaver Thomasbane, to set my foes in twain. I have trod the frays of space, I have trod the verge of reality and falsity. I care not witch cleaver thou hast, for thy skills are no match for mine. I have but one condition afore this duel shall commence. Suffer Teer and Lass to leave the field. Thy quarry is with me, not them.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*also draws self up to full height and stretches, yawning widely*

Dearest, you forgot to mention that you're my husband. That counts for a fair amount of prestige. I think it a little unfair that your first mention of me is to banish me from the fun.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It is a formality, and hardly fun. I cannot even kill them, and they count it not as prestige our marriage.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 20, 2020, 07:28:40 PM
Their alcohol was also less concentrated than a lot of alcohol today.

*Draws self up to full height.*

I am the namesake of Lord Verdauga Greeneyes, leader and master of the Thousand Eye Army. I have the cleaver Thomasbane, to set my foes in twain. I have trod the frays of space, I have trod the verge of reality and falsity. I care not witch cleaver thou hast, for thy skills are no match for mine. I have but one condition afore this duel shall commence. Suffer Teer and Lass to leave the field. Thy quarry is with me, not them.

HOW DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?!?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱